We hope that you are all still enjoying the server as it has been out for almost a week and a half. We are still just as motivated as ever into bettering the server and making it as enjoyable as possible for everyone. Having said that, please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally with bugs and/or suggestions.
Here is a list of some things we have been working on:
- Fixed several raids bugs that made it pretty much impossible to complete a run
- The Ice Demon's icey health bar will now burn at about twice the rate it previously did, requiring less kindling and overall making the room much quicker
- Fixed a bug that caused the Ice Demon to get stuck behind one or more of the braziers while walking out from its static position, thereby making the rest of the raid literally undoable
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the Ice Demon to get stuck at red-bar hp and never die, thereby making the rest of the raid literally undoable (once again)
- Fixed a bug that caused Vespula's portals to sometimes not be reachable for ranged attacks within certain chamber layouts
- Jeweled Crabs no longer respawn after a party completes the room
- Added functionality for the Energy Well object in the checkpoint chamber rooms. This object now restores your health, prayer, run energy, and cures your venom/poison.
- Added the ability for Raid parties to scout their chamber:
- Players can now use the ::scout command at any point in their raid
- This command opens a scroll interface that displays chambers in the raid (certain chambers are omitted from this list for obvious reasons such as the checkpoint chambers, corridors, and Great Olm)
- This command will of course not work out side of a Chambers of Xeric instance
- Fixed a bug that caused items stored in Death Storage to be outrageously expensive (so sorry about this one!)
- The "new and improved" formula now takes into account a player's total level (as to punish new players less)
- The overall cost is now determined by the fixed shop value of each item in the storage. In addition to this, the value for stackable items only count once. This is designed to still be a money sink, but not to gauge players for retrieving their items.
- Added a Discord Webhook that has the ability to broadcast server events such as tournaments and wilderness bosses. We probably won't enable it just yet as we want to make sure it works as expected before using @everyone unnecessarily
- Dragonfire Shield smithing now yields an uncharged shield instead of a charged one so that players can trade it
- Bandits are now attackable
- Revamped the quest tab and added several things for a better look and feel (such as the ability to view
- Added colors to yell based on rank for easier differentiation
- Added Jugs of Water for cooking to Sigmund the Merchant's shop
- Added Astral Runes to Sollus Dellagar's rune shop
- Removed the duplicate Fire Staff item from the Wise Old Man's magic shop
- Wrath runes are now tradeable to other players, and have been given their correct item examine from OSRS
- Reduced the cost of the Bonus XP and Pet Drop Scrolls in the Loyalty Manager shop
- Increased the drop rate of Unsired from Abyssal Sire from 1/360 to about ~1/125
- You can now convert your Zamorakian Spear into a Zamorakian Hasta for a varied price (based on your smithing level) by talking to Horvik
- Reduced Void Armor prices in the Void Knight Commendation store once again
- The ::tournament command now properly teleports you the waiting area like intended
- Fixed the spawn facing direction of the Tournament Manager
- Fixed the image of the Stamina Potion on the donation store
- Corrected the OSRS donation conversion rate on the donation store
- Added in-game redeemable and tradeable credits to the donation store
- Removed Kodai Wand and Twisted Bow from wilderness boss drop tables
That's about it!
Keep giving us bugs and suggestions, we appreciate every single one of them. Hope this update was useful for all of you!