tentacle whip and arclight

iron ice

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Aug 3, 2019
i think that if you go out of your way to farm a tentacle and arclight (especially arclight considering the piss poor drop rate of shards) that they should be infinite (or at least give the option of being infinite after sacrificing lets say 5 whips for example). i understand that this server is supposed to be as close to osrs as possible, but there is a difference between a fun grind and a tedious grind for the sake of a grind. if the server can have a boss instance next to a nurse at home, i dont think asking for the option to have infinite charges on high tier items after they have been farmed is out of order.

xPat

Iron Member
Runite Member
Jul 26, 2019
I definitively agree with he arclight as the shards take a long time to get, tentacle whip I am not sure, maybe increased charges but I think it should still run out.

Wannadds

Server Support
Server Support
Runite Member
Jul 25, 2019
New Zealand
i think that if you go out of your way to farm a tentacle and arclight (especially arclight considering the piss poor drop rate of shards) that they should be infinite (or at least give the option of being infinite after sacrificing lets say 5 whips for example). i understand that this server is supposed to be as close to osrs as possible, but there is a difference between a fun grind and a tedious grind for the sake of a grind. if the server can have a boss instance next to a nurse at home, i dont think asking for the option to have infinite charges on high tier items after they have been farmed is out of order.
i disagree to them having an unlimited amount the grind is what makes them set as hard to get