Jul 20, 2019
Michigan
1. In-Game Name
Tazaran

2. Discord Name
Tazaran#6991

3. What is your Time Zone?
(GMT-4)

4. How long have you been a member of Runite?
Registered sine pre-release

5. Why do you want to join the Runite Support Team? (Minimum of 2 sentences)
I've played numerous RSPS over the years, dating back to the OG Moparscape. This is by far the most fun I have ever had. I want to help this server not only be an enjoyable place for other players, but I want to see it flourish and multiply. The community is simply put, amazing. I have never reached out to other servers in the past requesting to be a staff member before Runite. I truly want to help other players experience and enjoyable experience from the first time they log in.. in order to keep them logging in with a smile.

6. Why do you feel you would make a good addition to the Runite Support Team
I believe I have quite a high level of game knowledge. I am a very outgoing person, and I truly love helping other players. I don't mind showing someone around the home area, in order to make sure they understand all the resources they have at their disposal. I was shown around by a more experienced player when I first logged in, and I want to be able to continue to pass that down to up and coming players. I believe frustration is the key reason players hop from one private server to the next. My goal is to show them the ropes, answer any questions they have, and hopefully they have an awesome experience!

7. Do you have any past experience as a staff member?
I do not.

8. Availability - How many hours can you put in per week?
I work a regular 9-5 during the week, but I am usually on 2-3 hours in the evening time. On the weekends I am on around 3-5 hours a day, depending on whats going on in life. In total, per week, I would say I am available 15-20 hours a week.

9. Are you willing and able to help any player when asked to?
Absolutely.

10. If someone was to report a player for botting, how would you handle the situation?
Hard proof is required before any action is taken. Photos are extremely hard to show proof of botting in my opinion. I would have to say that a video of a player would have to be recorded and uploaded before further action is taken. At that point, whatever Runite guidelines/disciplinary action states would be the next step in the situation.

11. Post a picture of your current playtime spent since you began playing Runite (found in quest tab)
12. Do you understand that if this application is denied, you must wait 30 days before re-applying and shall not contact any Runite management members about your application?
Yes

13. Do you understand if you contact any Staff Members about this application it will be denied?
Yes