Runite's Weekend Events [8/16/19 - 8/18/19]

Pok

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Jul 27, 2019

Hey all, We'll be hosting a weekend event throughout Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Each event will begin at 1:00 PM EST. every-day of the weekend, so we hope that all of you will be able to attend.

Throughout the week, you'll be able to earn some awesome rewards including cosmetics.

Hide n' Seek - At 1:00 PM EST I will begin posting hints over the global chat in-game if you find me you get the reward. This will be done 3 times.

Bonus EXP - From 1:00 PM EST to 8:30 PM EST the next day, bonus exp will be activated. Get your grind on! ;)

Rewards
Hide n' Seek: A Mystery Reward / x1 Mystery Box / x1 Bandos Godsword!

Trivia - I will be asking questions in Yell. The first person to get it right will have a chance to pick a number from 1-28 from the goodie bag! (Cosmetics might be included)

Hp Event
- An Admin will be announcing a spot in the wilderness with 10K HP. The player who gets the kill message will receive the loot. From there on, it's an all out Free for all!

Rewards:
Trivia Goodie bag: 1-28 different items (cosmetics/etc)
Hp Event: Mystery Items

Corp Mass - The server will get together at corporeal beast to kill it. If anyone manages to get a sigil during the corp mass, they'll receive a reward.

Pet Event - If anyone manages to get a pet from the start of the event to the end of the event, whether it be a boss pet or skilling pet, they will receive a random reward.

Rewards:
Corp Mass: Mystery Reward (50M+)
Pet Event - Mystery Reward (50M+)

I hope to see you all online for the events!

Sincerely,

Pok

Attachments

Last edited:

xPat

Iron Member
Runite Member
Jul 26, 2019
This is great Pok, but can we try and get some events for the other timezones, these are all at 3am for me :(

K

Iron Member
Runite Member
Jul 28, 2019
Really excited for pet event, buying scrolls and going to non stop skill.