Runite's Event Week [8/06/19 - 8/13/19]

• It has come to our attention there are alot of players being hacked. The number one reason that accounts get hacked is because players reuse their passwords from other rsps/sites that have had databases leaked. You may not re-use passwords here that you've used elsewhere. Secondly we STRONGLY reccomend you enable 2FA. Enabling 2FA makes it impossible for others to gain access to your account. We will not go looking into it if you haven't done both of these things. You can enable 2FA in password & security management on the forums.
V

Vitur

Due to the lack of our own engagement in our very first event week that was to kick off release I have decided to host another one with even more events and bigger rewards!
During this week, you will all be given chances to earn cool rewards and allowed to participate in all events.

Each event/s will begin at 7:00PM EST every day to make sure you all will be able to attend.

To kick things off we have two very simple events that have no requirements to enter.
Forum : All you have to do is reply to this thread and you will instantly be entered into a raffle to win one of the numerous rewards.
Hide n' Seek : At 7:00PM EST I will begin posting hints over the global chat ingame, if you find me you get the reward. This will be done 3 times.

Rewards
Forum : x1 Donator rank / x1 Zamorak Godsword / x1 Mystery Box
Hide n' Seek : A Mystery Reward / x1 Mystery Box / x1 Staff of the Dead

On this day we have another two very easy events that have no requirements to enter.
Goodiebag : Over the course of the day I will pick random people who stand out to have a chance at my EPIC goodiebag which will contain all sorts of goodies.
An example of standing out is by getting a drop / a 99 / or just helping out in the community clan chat.
Trivia : At 7:00PM Est I will begin posting questions related to Runescape and the real world. you MUST pm 'Vitur' the answer if correct + first you will receive a reward.

Rewards
Goodiebag : A chance at some amazing items such as Dragon Claws + Armadyl Godsword
Trivia : A choice of -> x1 Bandos Godsword / x1 Zamorak Godsword / x1 Dragon Crossbow / x1 Amulet of Fury (OR)

On this day we have quite a cool + original event that again has no requirements to enter.
Mystery Man : I will have 3 accounts open dressed / equipped with certain items, I will yell hints on these items to make it your job to trade the right account, if you do happen to trade the correct account you will receive a reward.
Be careful not to trade the wrong person though! All these accounts will be located at home to create a trading frenzy.

Rewards
Mystery Man : x1 Primordial Boots / x1 Amulet of Torture (or Anguish your choice) / x1 3A Mystery Box

On this day we are going back to basics with another Hide n' Seek however on this day there will be multiple.

Rewards
Hide n' Seek : x1 Eternal Boots / x1 Mystery Box / x1 Donator Rank

On this day we are having an event that has some sort of requirements, all that is needed is a main account with high enough stats to attack a 126 combat player.
In this event we will call out a spot in the wilderness where I will be waiting with a large amount of HP, when you finally manage to kill me though the player who gets the loot will be met with a huge surprise
As all of the items will go to him, unless he is killed ofcourse.

Rewards
Hp Event : MYSTERY ITEMS

On this day I will be hosting an event in which anybody has a chance to be met with a prize.
All you have to do is do something that stands out such as getting a skill to 99, receiving a valuable drop or even just helping out in the community clan chat/discord
If you happen to be chosen you will be given the chance to guess a flower that is planted, if you guess correctly you will be given a great reward or a slightly worse reward if you guess wrong, either way you get something.

Rewards
Hot or Cold : MYSTERY ITEMS

On the final day, we will be ending things off with an amazing giveaway to say thank you to you all.
In this event we will all meet at a certain location that will be announced 30 minutes prior to the start of the drop party to make sure we can get as much people there as possible.

Rewards
Drop Party : Alot of juicy gear

We hope you all enjoy the events and have an amazing week, thanks for giving us, the staff an amazing first few days on the server which we promise will only improve as time goes on.

Good luck to all

~ Vitur

PS : THE FIRST EVENT IS THE DAY OF THIS POST.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Demix

Live Today, Love Tomorrow, Unite Forever
Server Support
Jul 29, 2019
England
I’m sure the “give” command is a thing so Ironman should be able to compete

Freeze

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Jul 27, 2019
Sounds like fun. Hopefully timezone won't be too bad.

Edit: Wrong thread.

Bandarr

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Jul 26, 2019
Laughed at the part where it said all events will start at 7pm EST to make sure you all will be able to attend. Well that counts me out since it will be only 1pm my time and mid work day 😋 best of luck to all 🥳

Reactions: Freeze

pepsiplaya

I'll Pepsi Your Playa ;)
Runite Member
Jul 28, 2019
Oo events is what makes servers even more enjoyable, love seeing everyone engaging with the community.

Chevy

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Jul 30, 2019
View attachment 288
Due to the lack of our own engagement in our very first event week that was to kick off release I have decided to host another one with even more events and bigger rewards!
During this week, you will all be given chances to earn cool rewards and allowed to participate in all events.

Each event/s will begin at 7:00PM EST every day to make sure you all will be able to attend.

View attachment 285
To kick things off we have two very simple events that have no requirements to enter.
Forum : All you have to do is reply to this thread and you will instantly be entered into a raffle to win one of the numerous rewards.
Hide n' Seek : At 7:00PM EST I will begin posting hints over the global chat ingame, if you find me you get the reward. This will be done 3 times.

Rewards
Forum : x1 Donator rank / x1 Zamorak Godsword / x1 Mystery Box
Hide n' Seek : A Mystery Reward / x1 Mystery Box / x1 Staff of the Dead

View attachment 286
On this day we have another two very easy events that have no requirements to enter.
Goodiebag : Over the course of the day I will pick random people who stand out to have a chance at my EPIC goodiebag which will contain all sorts of goodies.
An example of standing out is by getting a drop / a 99 / or just helping out in the community clan chat.
Trivia : At 7:00PM Est I will begin posting questions related to Runescape and the real world. you MUST pm 'Vitur' the answer if correct + first you will receive a reward.

Rewards
Goodiebag : A chance at some amazing items such as Dragon Claws + Armadyl Godsword
Trivia : A choice of -> x1 Bandos Godsword / x1 Zamorak Godsword / x1 Dragon Crossbow / x1 Amulet of Fury (OR)

View attachment 287
On this day we have quite a cool + original event that again has no requirements to enter.
Mystery Man : I will have 3 accounts open dressed / equipped with certain items, I will yell hints on these items to make it your job to trade the right account, if you do happen to trade the correct account you will receive a reward.
Be careful not to trade the wrong person though! All these accounts will be located at home to create a trading frenzy.

Rewards
Mystery Man : x1 Primordial Boots / x1 Amulet of Torture (or Anguish your choice) / x1 3A Mystery Box

View attachment 289
On this day we are going back to basics with another Hide n' Seek however on this day there will be multiple.

Rewards
Hide n' Seek : x1 Eternal Boots / x1 Mystery Box / x1 Donator Rank

View attachment 290
On this day we are having an event that has some sort of requirements, all that is needed is a main account with high enough stats to attack a 126 combat player.
In this event we will call out a spot in the wilderness where I will be waiting with a large amount of HP, when you finally manage to kill me though the player who gets the loot will be met with a huge surprise
As all of the items will go to him, unless he is killed ofcourse.

Rewards
Hp Event : MYSTERY ITEMS

View attachment 291
On this day I will be hosting an event in which anybody has a chance to be met with a prize.
All you have to do is do something that stands out such as getting a skill to 99, receiving a valuable drop or even just helping out in the community clan chat/discord
If you happen to be chosen you will be given the chance to guess a flower that is planted, if you guess correctly you will be given a great reward or a slightly worse reward if you guess wrong, either way you get something.

Rewards
Hot or Cold : MYSTERY ITEMS

View attachment 292
On the final day, we will be ending things off with an amazing giveaway to say thank you to you all.
In this event we will all meet at a certain location that will be announced 30 minutes prior to the start of the drop party to make sure we can get as much people there as possible.

Rewards
Drop Party : Alot of juicy gear

We hope you all enjoy the events and have an amazing week, thanks for giving us, the staff an amazing first few days on the server which we promise will only improve as time goes on.

Good luck to all

~ Vitur

PS : THE FIRST EVENT IS THE DAY OF THIS POST.

Replying for entry