Runite Member
Jul 28, 2019
1. In-Game Name
Pepsiplaya

2. Discord Name
Pepsiplaya#6988

3. What is your Time Zone?

Central Daylight Time

4. How long have you been a member of Runite?
Since release day, been putting around 3-7 hours on daily helping as much as i can throughout my play-time here on Runite.

5. Why do you want to join the Runite Support Team? (Minimum of 2 sentences)
Personally wasn't going to apply for the simple fact i usually do not attempt on becoming staff on most rsps's. But what changed my opinion here on Runite was the simplicity of the server and the great community behind it all! I've hosted my own server for a few years and throughout that experience i learned so many things i couldn't have possibly learned without that experience. Learned to develop java back in 2012 in my MineCraft days, but since moved to rsps's few years back and stuck to it. From the looks of the server, from a programmers standpoint, the amount of effort that was put into Runite is more than what most people think. They're by far the closes to osrs as any server that has ever released and because of that i think i'll thrive even more. Been playing Os since 2005, that experience will help becoming a great moderator. Now from my experience hosting servers, what i gained from that was how to manage with players and learning to be patient. Moderators jobs are not just to go through help clan chat and help players. Moderators thrive the most when they engage with the community on a personal level. Not letting any personal feelings getting in the way of their duties. No special treatments, everything done by the books.

6. Why do you feel you would make a good addition to the Runite Support Team
Many of the reasons were stated above, but the fact that i have many years of experience under my belt on top of being in the rsps/osrs community for a majority of my life gives myself a big boost. I work as a private contractor for remodeling and building homes. So on a day to day basis i have to make the customer happy pretty much under any
circumstances. I'll be treating Runite community the same. I thought about applying on friday but held back, read help chat and got a feel for what mainly players ask and learning anything that i haven't already knew. By doing this i'm subconsciously training myself. With all that being said i personally think i'd be a perfect part of the Runite staff team!

7. Do you have any past experience as a staff member?
As a moderator specially, not exactly. Been a highly respected member in a few rsps's and owned one for quite some time. With what i've said before you can gather the information pretty easily. Over the course of hosting my own server i've learned multiple things and been put it situations where i definitely learned for the better which just makes me a better person for the job.

8. Availability - How many hours can you put in per week?

Considering being a moderator will give me even more motivation to my already 3-7 hours daily i can bump up those rookie numbers to easily 6-9 hours daily.

9. Are you willing and able to help any player when asked to?
Why would i even be applying if i wasn't? On a real note, of course, that's my main job as a moderator. Making the community feel safe and comfortable here on Runite. Will do my very best to help every player to their best of needs.

10. If someone was to report a player for botting, how would you handle the situation?
That's a good question personally. In the past i setup a routine on what i did and for how long. For Runite i would
definitely teleport them away or jail them (possibly even wait for a guard and see how they react). If they are still acting the same way when teleported to the jail or somewhere else. And they keep running straight or doing some weird pattern i will handle it accordingly to Runlite's punishments. Whether that's a jail/tempban/ban. I will be spending a decent amount of time in the jail from the guards where players mine to get out and checking on their activity for anything suspicious.

11. Post a picture of your current playtime spent since you began playing Runite (found in quest tab)

12. Do you understand that if this application is denied, you must wait 30 days before re-applying and shall not contact any Runite management members about your application?
I fully understand.

13. Do you understand if you contact any Staff Members about this application it will be denied?
I fully understand.

Last edited:

K

Iron Member
Runite Member
Jul 28, 2019
Tidied it up a bit and updated the play time.

Last edited: