Goodbye

Q7a

Community Manager
Runite Member
Jul 14, 2019
Finland
www.youtube.com
uhm, long story short. Lately I've have had some IRL problems that started before launch, multiple. Pressure is so high now that i'm going to resign from this community & probably from social media for a while.

I'm sorry to disappoint you all.

Please take care guys,
~Q7a

Drew

Iron Member
Runite Member
Jul 26, 2019
Canada
uhm, long story short. Lately I've have had some IRL problems that started before launch, multiple. Pressure is so high now that i'm going to resign from this community & probably from social media for a while.

View attachment 161

Please take care guys,
~Q7a
Best wishes with life, brother. Hang in there and continue to push forward. We are always here if you wish to return!

Chronic

Steel Member
Runite Member
Jul 18, 2019
Florida
OMG NOO... I am verry sad to see you go. i wish you sort out your irl problems and return to us!

FluffyBeardO

Iron Member
Runite Member
Jul 19, 2019
Wichita
Sad to hear you are going, I hope you find peace with your IRL. As a Community, we help and bring joy to others through gaming, I hope someday you do return and you continue to enjoy the family in this community.

Safe travels my friend

Reactions: Q7a

Lucid

Since Day One.
Jul 21, 2019
United Kingdom

View attachment 161

Please take care guys,
~Q7a
Thats unfortunate to hear good luck for the future and thank you for what you've done so far!

Duje

R8 M8?
Runite Member
Jul 26, 2019
Split,Croatia
Man, deal with RL things first, wish you all the best , come check us sometimes and say hi.
Come back soon and we'll be waitin for you.
Dont worry be happy !

Cam

Bronze Member
Runite Member
Jul 22, 2019
Hope everything is ok bro! Sorry to see u go, wish you all the best.